Development of this Plan has been sponsored through a partnership between Brisbane North PHN and Metro North Hospital and Health Services (HHS). This activity has been supported by funding from the Australian Government under the PHN Program.
We thank the following people and organisations for their contributions to this Plan:
- The many people and organisations in Brisbane North who offered their valuable time and expertise by participating in consultation through meetings, workshops, steering committees and surveys. Without you we would not have been able to prepare this Plan.
- People with a lived experience, and those who care for them, who contributed their valuable insights and perspectives through consultation.
- The Peer Participation in Mental Health Services Network and delegates who led and conducted specific consultations with consumers and carers.
- Staff from Brisbane North PHN and Metro North HHS who worked on the Plan.
- The Institute of Urban Indigenous Health who conducted much of the consultation on Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander healthcare needs for the Plan and Anton Clifford-Motopi who prepared the background paper presenting research and consultation on Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander social and emotional health and well-being.
- Karen Wing from KW Consulting Group who prepared the Plan in conjunction with staff from Brisbane North PHN.